Staff Application- Denied

fresh

What is your in-game name?: Franky

What is your steam name?: {GL} Fresh

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:746477996

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes i Do I have have experience with being a staff i know how to work the system and very good at looking at both side of the story.

What date did you start playing on the community? (2- 12-19)

What date did you make your forums account? 1-10-19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Initate

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Yes 40$

What rank are you applying for? Staff

Have you read the staff guidelines at : yes i have

You will be tested on it: Youre abillity

Timezone: Eastren time

Permission (Admin+ need this): Admin Menu

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  

I believe that my commitment, expertise, and understanding of the server dynamics make me a fitting candidate for a staff role.

One of my foremost qualifications is an extensive background in role-playing communities, both as a participant and, in several instances, as a staff member. My involvement in various capacities has afforded me a nuanced understanding of the intricate balance required to maintain an engaging and harmonious gaming environment. This includes overseeing rule adherence, mediating conflicts, and fostering a positive community atmosphere.

Furthermore, my academic pursuits, currently focused on and i  have equipped me with analytical and problem-solving skills integral to effective staff management. The ability to think critically and make informed decisions, honed through my coursework, aligns seamlessly with the demands of a staff position where quick thinking and judicious action are paramount.

My proficiency extends to technical aspects as well. I am well-versed in server mechanics, administrative tools, and troubleshooting procedures, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the behind-the-scenes operations critical to maintaining a smooth gaming environment. This technical acumen, coupled with my commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive community, positions me to contribute meaningfully to the Gaming Light Imperial RP team.

In addition to my experiential and academic qualifications, my passion for fostering a vibrant and immersive role-playing experience on Gaming Light is palpable. I am dedicated to upholding the server's values, ensuring fair play, and actively contributing to the growth and evolution of the community. I am confident that my multifaceted skill set, combined with my unwavering commitment to excellence, aligns seamlessly with the ethos of Gaming Light Imperial RP.

I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss how my skills and experiences align with the needs of Gaming Light Imperial RP. Thank you for considering my application. I eagerly anticipate the prospect of contributing to the continued success of this exceptional gaming community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Addressing a Mass RDM situation, if the player responds with profanity during the admin sit, I would diligently document their disruptive behavior and recommend appropriate disciplinary action to preserve the integrity of the gaming environment.

-SUPPORT

You were removed from GM in less than 24 hours cause you went and changed the map causing a crash, you were told what you could do and immediately went to a part you weren't allowed to do. I have also not seen much of change from then and this post seems to use ChatGPT. You have several warns as well. Overall I do not think you are up for being staff at this time. I wish you luck though.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

• Head of Staff

DENIED

lmao no

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. You may reapply in 2 months.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander