Highball's Enforcer Application

zypnic

Make highball Pyke enforcer to be even higher?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Highball for Pyke Enforcer???

• High Yes
    • No

What is your In-Game name?: Highball

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:111205135

What is your rank?: Soldier I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: 18 days

What leadership experience do you have?: I am the current commander of the Royal Guard.

Why do you want to be a Pyke Officer? (100 word minimum): I want to be a Pyke Officer to help out the battalion as they are missing officers and I want to help Pyke by being able to give them more things to do such as reactor raids. I want to be able to more of a use for Glorbnob and Fobum as they have other stuff to focus on and help them keep pyke active. Pyke has been like Royal Guard for me and I have a lot of fun on pyke and I want to be able to give that same experience to new or old members of pyke to have fun stuff to do. I want to be able to guide the NCO's more and being a pyke officer would give me more of that authority, but we are a family and should treat each other like that.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (100 word minimum): I feel like I should be trusted with being a Pyke Officer as I currently hold a commander position and I am also a current JMT member, those 2 positions alone required a lot of trust as it comes with power and great responsibility. I know a lot of the rules and how stuff inside of pyke works, what we can or cant do. Pyke is a battaltion you can have fun and mess around in, but there are times we need to be serious and I know where the lines goes before we take it too far. I am not afraid to speak up if people mess up or does something wrong.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke Officer you may be removed from your position?: Yes

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT