DaksHour

Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?  

1. 1. Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dak/Dakington

What is your steam name?: Hugh Janus

What is your steam ID?: 76561199548503894

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I do not.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): October 1st 2023

What date did you make your forums account?: Sept 26th 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): 1(LTARP) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3090187427

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at-(STAFF HANDBOOK) You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because of my consistency with the server. Since beginning my PRP journey, I have met so many awesome people to game with, who even if they don't see it, have taught me so much just from being around. I've gained knowledge and a seasoned understanding of the server and its rules. I've been in countless sits, not necessarily because I'm doing wrong, but others, and I've been able to learn how a sit operates. My role would be pivotal in keeping the streets clean of rules breakers and making sure we all have the best time we can while playing on PRP. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would gag them, gather the victim and the suspect. I would then take the victims side of the story + evidence. Then I would go to the suspect, ungag them, ask them their side of the story. if it doesn't add up to the report and he is denying whatever rules he broke and i have evidence i will warn him for lying to staff, and the rules broken. If the suspect admits to doing it, depending on the warns they have, I will decide whether a verbal or written warning is necessary. Before both parties leave, I will inform them of the .!motd and let them know they should be following the rules.

All punishment will be based off moderator handbook.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

N/A

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

N/A

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

+/-Support

I have had multiple bad experiences with you in-game and some good ones. In the paragraph where it asks you to write 150 words on why you want to be a staff member and you only have 111 words. Besides all, I'm not sure what to put. So I don't have an answer for this so it will be a +/-Support.

Arlo

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png