Cool Guy Antonoff

Antonoff for GM?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a GM?

• Yeah
    • Nahhh

In-game name:

Shock Vice Commander Antonoff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:564697362

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 

Darth

Have you donated to the server?: 

Yes, around 1,200$.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: 

Negative

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 

Yes, once for RDM.

How much time do you have on the server?: 

1000 hours approximately, I first joined the server 3 years ago.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I know the lore quite well. Having played this server for so long I have a very good understanding of Star Wars lore. I am not the greatest at all of the "nitty-gritty" details but I am always more than willing to learn. I spend most of my free time reading legends and watching the TV shows. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I would love to become a Gamemaster because I adore the events that your team puts on and I want to be apart of that. I would love making events for the community to enjoy and look forward too.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I was a former staff member as well as a former game master. In addition to being a current Vice commander. I have been playing this server for 3 years.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:

Yes, I am a former Moderator with the GL Imperial RP Staff Team so I am familiar with the tools.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Yes, I have been a game master here on Imperial RP before.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

On-Ship: An unidentified glitch in the ship subroutines accidently causes an overload to one of the main power conduits in EC,  it will not bring the ship down, however it will be disabled until repaired. 

Off-Ship: A distress signal is detected from a nearby vessel, indicating that a rebel attack has left them stranded. After arriving in the area they trace the distress signal to a nearby planet where they rescue the survivors. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!give <target> <Item path> - to give to others 

!give ^ <Item path> - to give to self

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!setmodel <target> <model path> - to model to others 

!setmodel ^ <model path> - to model yourself 

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Edited by Cool Guy Antonoff
Formatting made me wanna claw my eyes out so I fixed it

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

• Talren locked this topic