Ban Appeal - Lajaty

Lajaty

Steam Name: lajaty1399

SteamID: 76561198873139684

Ingame Name: Lajaty

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was improperly banned while AFK farming @ 7:54:11 AM  12/11/2023. I was in D-block AFK while working to gain some levels since I just joined the night prior. I live alone so nobody could have jumped on my account and said anything racist that would get me banned. Last time I was on actively playing was around ~6pm-10pm yesterday 12/10/2023. Unless AFK farming while using the D-Block Farmer class is not allowed, I have no idea why I would get randomly banned while being offline, let alone for racism. This is a real shame because this is the first Gmod server I have had actual fun on since I started playing about a week ago, and somehow I get banned within a single night.

• Head of Staff

Moved post to correct section of the forums

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

To double down because I can see where my post can be somewhat hard to prove/disprove. From the time I was playing on the 9th of December. Multiple other players such as "Agent Cogswell", "Sparten", "J1mmy" (some mod I seen walking around), and multiple other GENSEC guards I interacted with can attest that I was indeed not saying anything racist or inappropriate in fact. The worst I did and got pulled by the admins for was accidently killing GENSEC in their spawn room. To which I complied to the admins because I genuinely had no clue what I was doing as I was only roughly 30 mins into the server. I've been having a blast for the few hours I was on the SCP server and I would like to not have to wait a full week due to a false ban to even play it again.

6 hours ago, Lajaty said:

To double down because I can see where my post can be somewhat hard to prove/disprove. From the time I was playing on the 9th of December. Multiple other players such as "Agent Cogswell", "Sparten", "J1mmy" (some mod I seen walking around), and multiple other GENSEC guards I interacted with can attest that I was indeed not saying anything racist or inappropriate in fact. The worst I did and got pulled by the admins for was accidently killing GENSEC in their spawn room. To which I complied to the admins because I genuinely had no clue what I was doing as I was only roughly 30 mins into the server. I've been having a blast for the few hours I was on the SCP server and I would like to not have to wait a full week due to a false ban to even play it again.

At the time you were killing AFK D Class I was the Mod active at the time you killed me 3 times and you killed others as well there were no active GENSEC at the time this occurred you did not leave D Block at any point during this time as you were seen by myself killing players in D Block AFK you did not comply at all as I asked you if you thought it was ok to kill AFK people to which then the Console banned you for Racism I checked logs and the evidence was clear as day as you typed in the chat "FUCK YOU N-" (I will not say the word myself) making the ban completely valid therefore I give you a -support for this and if allowed I will provide the SS of you typing the racist work in the chat because another player got banned for it a second after you did

• Gaminglight Love 1

15 hours ago, Lajaty said:

Steam Name: lajaty1399

SteamID: 76561198873139684

Ingame Name: Lajaty

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: I was improperly banned while AFK farming @ 7:54:11 AM  12/11/2023. I was in D-block AFK while working to gain some levels since I just joined the night prior. I live alone so nobody could have jumped on my account and said anything racist that would get me banned. Last time I was on actively playing was around ~6pm-10pm yesterday 12/10/2023. Unless AFK farming while using the D-Block Farmer class is not allowed, I have no idea why I would get randomly banned while being offline, let alone for racism. This is a real shame because this is the first Gmod server I have had actual fun on since I started playing about a week ago, and somehow I get banned within a single night.

Disgusting lies sir SHAME

• Gaminglight Love 1