RADIO-BASE RADIO-MUSIC - Denied

DaksHour

What you want to see? - I would like to see a way of streaming music from a radio or device while being based.

Why should we add it? - It should be added to create entertainment while being stationary in one area for awhile.

What are the advantages of having this? - I think it brings a new life to people. One thing something me and you could have in common is we like taylor swift lol. background Noise

Who is it mainly for? - People basing/ Stationary in an area, spawn, but everyone should have access to a radio for charming music!

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246756300

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

+support would add more realism in vehicles and would provide entertainment while basing.

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

15 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

I like the idea but you could also just simply open spotify

+Support!
this sounds awesome! also JBane, I think he means like to play in-game instead of using voicemod, soundpad, voicemeter, etc. As it could be difficult to use.

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"