• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: Sulfur

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:545705841

Discord: h2o7675

Current Event Team Rank: Senior Event Team

(If applicable) Event Team Strikes Received: N/A

How many warnings do you have? 2 (not active warns)image.thumb.png.8e2e89b6aef068b6c54e98cecd46571a.png

In your own words what does being Event Team Leader entail?: An Event Team Leader is pretty much someone who supervises events and make sure that they make the player base happy. If there are any suggestions, the ETL should get onto that immediately to ensure the best possibilities for events to take place. The ETL should check up with SET and below and make sure that they know everything, if they have any questions answer them, and just make sure that the event team is having fun and the players are having fun as well. I would also say that the Event Team Leader should make policies that would making events be more convenient for the event team but also wouldn't screw the players over. Being ETL would also mean that you need to make sure that documents are properly updated.

Do you have any relevant experience?: I have had experience being an event team lead in one server. It was another SCPRP server but it was a small community. I did have a couple event team though. I've had a lot of event team experience in general as well. I was the equivalent of in between SET and ETM for two Military RP servers, ET for a Backrooms RP, one for CWRP, and one for SWTOR (the old republic) rp.

Why do you want to be Event Team Leader?: I want to be Event Team Leader to improve the quality of Event Team and make sure that player reports that are against event team are taken seriously and not put aside. I've gotten a lot of complaints in general about the people in Event Team whether it be that they're doing bad or another reason, I want to make sure that action is taken and that the player base is happy. I don't want to make it look like ET is the worst administrative branch in the server. I want it to be a respected branch that works well with the population. I love updating documents, and I feel like some documents are out of date, I would like to get onto that. I also want to give updates on the suggestions, push them or just give feedback on where they're at. I overall just want to make sure that Event Team is in shape, that reports are being properly addressed, and any problems or points that need to be fixed are fixed. Anything that hasn't been addressed or has been pushed aside because of current leadership (no offense acee).

What sets you apart from other Event Team?: I recognize the issues that people have with the current event team. I take into consideration the problems that are within event team and I can and will address them. I also have a lot more experience than most of event team. I also prioritize the fun of the players over the fun of the event team. I feel like event team lacks that mentality right now. I have the determination to Event Team and I want to see it succeed, and I want to make sure that it does succeed. I also have ideas for event team.

What is something that could be changed about Event Team. If something could be changed what how would go about implementing it?: The quality of events. A lot of the player base gets pretty annoyed when a mid event is happening so I want to ensure the quality of events over quantity. I would implement it by having a Senior Event Team or above supervise any big or small combat / GOI event and have the SET make sure that the event is going smoothly. The ET will communicate with the SET and saying how the event is going. If there is anything that is going wrong, the SET should be able to correct the way and make the event better or more optimal for the players. 

Have you assisted or hosted a mega event?: I've assisted in the Thanksgiving day mega event, I think one other that I don't remember, and all of ET is planning another one.

How active are you on a weekly basis?: I am on pretty much every day. If I'm not on then I'm at school (until 5pm) or I'm out on a special occasion. If you need to contact me I'm always available on discord after 5pm est

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

Accepted 

Speak with the Head of Staff for the interview process.

You will have 24 hours to reach out and get the process started.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• ACEE locked this topic