This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?

My in-game is RTMM.

What is your steam name?

My steam name is RTMM but festive.

What is your steam ID?

My steam-id is 
STEAM_0:1:240341837 / 76561198440949403

Do you have any other experience with staffing?

Yes I have staffed in the past on my own servers and have also been a previous staff member on Gaminglight!

What date did you start playing on the community?

I roughly started playing on Gaminglight police-rp on january the 14th.

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account on 
February the 10th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Currently I am an event team member.

How many warns do you have on the server ?

I have three warns, my most recent warn is going through an appeal process. Image attached bellow!

What rank are you applying for?

I am applying for trial moderator. 

Are you staff on another community?

Currently, I am not a staff member on another community.

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes I have thoroughly read through the staff guidelines and will continue too as I continue my journey!

What is your Timezone?

My timezone is Greenwich Mean Time / GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I believe that I should be a trial-moderator on gaminglight police rp servers because, a major interest of mine is helping people, as stated               above I am part of the event team and I have done event team and moderator before achieving staff of the week before I left, I                               do acknowledge the last time I left this community for a while I didn't leave in an orderly fashion, however I have been rebuilding relationships         and I have not had any issues so far apart from my warning I stated above which is getting appealed. I will stop rambling about that and get to       the points. I live in the united kingdom, this means that I have flexible staff hours ranging from 12:00pm to 5:30pm (EST) which covers multiple       important hours, considering that 12pm is early hours I get to cover minges or trolls ect that are acting up on these early hours when American       staff members are offline, however I also get to cover up till 5:30pm which covers after kids come home after school, this means that I can             cover both of these times and people in the same day without struggle. I do believe this is an important factor in order to accept me into the         trial-moderator team and will not harass anyone or message anyone that has a valid and fair reason to vote No against me.
     Thanks -RTMM

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I caught a user mass RDMING the first thing I would do is drag them onto the top of a roof. Next I would attempt to communicate with the           RDMer and try to figure out the situation. If (as stated) the user is cursing at me none stop I would give the user a warning that if they continue       cursing and ignoring me they will receive a gag (if in vc) or a mute (if in text chat). I will then proceed to jail them for my allowed amount of           time, if we say that I currently in this situation am a trial-moderator I will jail them for my allowed time of five minutes DEPENDING if there is           any other staff on able to give a more appropriate jail time for an RDM if not they will receive the gag/mute and five minutes of jail time and a         warning for mass-RDM!

warns.png

• Like 1

+REP 

mature enough.

Active.

Helping people out even though he’s not a staff.

• Thanks 1

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

+support

ur really cool and mature

active and loves helping people out

always does events, should be event/trial mod 

👍

• Thanks 1

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

On 11/20/2023 at 6:26 PM, INXOG2 said:

+ Support!

- Solid app!

- previous GL staff

-Active

- well known 

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png