1. 1. Should Dak be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Dak/ Dakington

What is your steam name?: Hugh Janus

What is your steam ID?: 76561199548503894

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Beginning October...1 week total gametime

What date did you make your forums account? Sept 26th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? PLATINUM

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): 1 LTARP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3090187427

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I deserve the rank of moderator for a few reasons. The first reason being that i am active almost everyday on the server. Most of the time during the week my activity is in the evening(EST) and on the weekends you catch catch me on at any point throughout the day. Secondly is my experience with the server. Ive had only a week of gametime in the server and I feel like ive made some progress. I am trained for every department i can besides FBI, and am respected in those departments. Ive experienced alot of mingey behavior and people breaking the rules when i play, often, when i am playing and witness someone break the rules i like to remind them whats right from wrong based on the MOTD. I have a great relationship with alot of people on the server, especially the admins. To be honest accepting me to the team is a one of a kind Dak Experience. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If i bring someone to a sit for mass rdm and they were staff dissing i would begin with a verbal warning and if it escalates then i will gag then, during their gag i will go over why they are in the sit, go over the broken rules, go over punishment, i would personally ungag and warn for staff diss if they continue to curse at me, but if they dont it could just be a verbal warning.

Punish for the rules broken based on the moderator handbook.

Edited by DaksHour
  • Like 1

State Major | PD MSGT | CERT SGT | HRT SPC Sniper | DOC LC

Dak \ Dakington 

37 minutes ago, Bellingham said:

+REP 
MATURE ENOUGH.
ACTIVE ON THE SERVER.
WELL WRITTEN APPLICATION.

• Like 1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png