Nicholas 's Research Command Application

RadioDemon

Name: Nicholas Xyank

Current Rank: ADVR

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:197567382

Time in Research (Estimate): a month or two now (I used to be Researcher back in 2019 GL but im not including that time)

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (150-word requirement): I'm equipped with extensive knowledge on SCP Database and the ability to analyze it swiftly, which are crucial for research tasks. Plus, I love diving into rp information to unearth new insights and assist in the pursuit of knowledge. In addition I have knowledge of some of researches old ways which I can bring to the table. I can provide quality examples of tests for the rankers and host mass tests. I can start fixing the inactivity problem. Research is a core component to the RP otherwise, Class D has nothing to do besides shoot security. have past experience like A1 High Command (2019 GL) so I know how to lead a group of people. I also know how to resolve and descalate conflicts between two individuals. I also have great ideas for group testing and research job updates that would get more people more active. These are just some of the many reasons why I should be research command. Im also pretty active.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100-word requirement):  What we need is more bounties. Since for the most part cash is easier to obtain using it as a bounty isn't the best. So promotions are the best for bounties. In addition temporary sub branch restriction removal is also a good reward for bounties.  In addition command should provide more basic ideas for enlisted to do tests. Like something as simple as testing narcotics to basic safe crosstests to observe interactions like the talking dog and the tickle monster. In addition rankers seeing command actively on will encourage them to flag on as to get a promotion. In addition we should collaborate more with CI RND they have a similar job and for the most part goal as a branch.

Edited by RadioDemon

Accepted

You are being given the benefit of the doubt here, your attitude and the way you treat not only our command but others in general is expected to change. Alongside this you are also expected to start following your CoC. See a member of SCMD for your training.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

• Sulfur locked this topic