Staff Application- Denied

DONTA

What is your in-game name?: Donta

What is your steam name?: 331 | LS-04 | N.Jackson

What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:0:104964669

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a Fivem Head mod on a server called North Carolina State Roleplay. I would ensure that everyone had a fair and fun experience on the server dealing with various tasks such as dealing with rdm sits, modders, and making the server a better playing experience for everyone.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 28, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? June 28, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server? 11

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe It would be good for me to start at this rank to show what I am capable of doing. I would like to get past my behavior on this server where I was very young and just wanted to mess around. With me starting fresh It would allow me to show you and everyone on the server that I could be a great help to the community. With my prior experience I can show my skills that I have learned over the years to better improve myself and the server for everyone that is online. I enjoy to help people out that are in need and that's why I believe that I want to become a staff member. I have been playing on this sever for quite awhile and seen how it has grown and changed over the years. Iv met many great people and dedicated many hours to this game and this server. I would enjoy showing the people of the server and you guys the talents I have and experience to make RP Better and more suitable for players.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: After bringing the person to a safe location away from all other Roleplays I would ask them to please lower there town and calm down so that we can get this sorted out. If they continued the behavior I would again ask them to please stop using profanity as this is a staff sit and I'm only here to help everyone. After giving them a few minutes to calm down I would explain the situation to them and telling them to please refrain from doing said actions again and warn them for there misconduct and ask a higher staff member to impose a ban upon the player for 5 days as stated in the handbook. If they were to continue the profanity towards me during the staff sit I would warn them for said language and tell them that if this continues there is a possibility of them being kicked from the server for staff disrespect and mass RDM. Dealing with unruly individuals can be frustrating but it's always expected to stay professional and follow the guides that were given to you in order to support you through your staff journey. 

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander