This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Ion Davis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:450610550

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 9/10/23

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my so far extensive knowledge within the Police Department Low Command. I have taken on many challenges so far in my time as Lieutenant and I believe I am officially ready for the position of Captain. In many situations, I have gone out of my way to do better for this department. When I first applied for Lieutenant, my mission was to help create a more active and professional department. Although, I am so far from completing this task I humbly commit myself to, I will stop no less to still create this same image I painted in my head so long ago. With this, I say that no matter the costs, no matter all the work and time put in. I will not stop until this department reins in the glory it truly deserves. I have never appreciated such a privilege more than being in this amazing department I call home. I want this higher position not for my own personal gain, but so that I am able to help more in every aspect that I can.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

MDOERATR.png?ex=66481f24&is=6646cda4&hm=

+support
this man had helped me with so many things and I believe he is experienced and is a good command member as well as a officer. To be honest this man has helped me through the hardest times in the police department and i believe he deserves this position and I'm surprised he wasn't already a pd captain.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

On 11/9/2023 at 6:49 PM, snappy said:

+support
this man had helped me with so many things and I believe he is experienced and is a good command member as well as a officer. To be honest this man has helped me through the hardest times in the police department and i believe he deserves this position and I'm surprised he wasn't already a pd captain.

This and the fact that hes done everything that a person the rank of a CPT would do besides hold the rank of CPT.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, snappy said:

+support

+support

Past: USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | Secret Service Assistant Director| EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+support

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+support

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

On 11/10/2023 at 12:49 AM, snappy said:

+support

+support

^^^^^^

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

On 11/10/2023 at 11:49 AM, snappy said:

+support