This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Ion Davis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:450610550

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 9/10/23

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted due to my so far extensive knowledge within the Police Department Low Command. I have taken on many challenges so far in my time as Lieutenant and I believe I am officially ready for the position of Captain. In many situations, I have gone out of my way to do better for this department. When I first applied for Lieutenant, my mission was to help create a more active and professional department. Although, I am so far from completing this task I humbly commit myself to, I will stop no less to still create this same image I painted in my head so long ago. With this, I say that no matter the costs, no matter all the work and time put in. I will not stop until this department reins in the glory it truly deserves. I have never appreciated such a privilege more than being in this amazing department I call home. I want this higher position not for my own personal gain, but so that I am able to help more in every aspect that I can.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

+support
this man had helped me with so many things and I believe he is experienced and is a good command member as well as a officer. To be honest this man has helped me through the hardest times in the police department and i believe he deserves this position and I'm surprised he wasn't already a pd captain.

Current - DOC Warden (HC/DH) | State FTO DHF(HC) | State MAJ ( Sen LC) | USMS CMA (LC) | PD CPT (LC) | FBI DAD (LC) | SS DAD (LC) | EMS DS (LC) | CERT SGT | SRT SGT | HRT OSC | Gaminglight Administrator (Admin)

previous - TBD

On 11/9/2023 at 6:49 PM, snappy said:

+support
this man had helped me with so many things and I believe he is experienced and is a good command member as well as a officer. To be honest this man has helped me through the hardest times in the police department and i believe he deserves this position and I'm surprised he wasn't already a pd captain.

This and the fact that hes done everything that a person the rank of a CPT would do besides hold the rank of CPT.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, snappy said:

+support

+support

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

+support

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+support

| PoliceRP Moderator | PD LT | USMS SVSA |

On 11/10/2023 at 12:49 AM, snappy said:

+support

+support

^^^^^^

===================================================================================================================================

CRAFTSIG.png.8a91f00a7ff724ab9dc0ed61ec6822db.png
Reserves: USMS MA | EMS LT
Retired: SRT CPL

On 11/10/2023 at 11:49 AM, snappy said:

+support