Laquivus Pissus's Staff App - Denied

Insanity Core

What is your in-game name?:  Laquivus Pissus

What is your steam name?: Insanity Core

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:541900479

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, an old fnaf rp server a few years back, when ADAM was still used. before they shut down i was promoted to senior admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) a few years back, unfortunately i can't give an exact time. it was before the current map change.

What date did you make your forums account? October, 2, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 4 20231109163822_1.thumb.jpg.68bada10c00ff69dce9332b68038ff1d.jpg

What rank are you applying for?     Zeeptin's Trial Moderator Application

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?    I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I Have

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this because i play the server the most. I train on rules as a Trooper 1T as well as help out state pd from time to time. getting to know the admins has been a treat and I have learned a lot about the rules from them as a matter of fact.  Nicc and Leakky have been a wonderous treat to watch and learn from. I believe I would be a good addition because I work days and can get on during peak hours when its most busy. I would handle every situation with grace and swiftness while also providing a fun and chill atmosphere for the players. i would also create an atmosphere that is safe and relaxing for those who are victims of rdm,  mrdm, prop minging, nitrp, fail, etc. in conclusion i feel i would be an asset to this team especially given the proper tools and training.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute them first, before calling in a few of the victims. if it is a first offense and they are new i will warn them and have them read motd. if it is clear they are NITRP then i will get the appropriate action clearance to punish him/her accordingly.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

n/a

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

n/a

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

n/a

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") n/a

sorry gonna be a -support from me

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png