Faye's SET ApplicationDenied

Faye

Event Team name (on Roster): Faye

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:526962056

Discord:Deadwinn

How long have you been apart of Event Team: I Have been in ET For 2-3 Months

Do you have a decent understanding on how events should go? - Yes

What type of events are you best at? - I Am best at NPC Based events, Active events, GOI Events, Infiltration events

What is your reason for applying for SET? - I Want to apply for SET To be able to do more events that has more freedom and space to move around in and so i could allow that too for others, i want to be able to help lower ranks on ET and coach them to the right way, To supervise and approve their events if they need any permissions. I Have been a long member of gaminglight and i know more than just the basics of the server, all mistakes i made were accidental and i want to help lower ranks to avoid these mistakes. I Have really great event experience as i have hosted 2 Mega events (SCPRP Part of halloween event, Unionization event.) And a total of 36 events, During these events i have experienced and learned things i needed to learn and things i needed to avoid mistakes. I Have great experiences with collaborating with other Event team.

What do you want to change about Event Team? - I Want to change our weapons, We only have normal weapons like CSGO Guns, COD guns and others, I Want ET To have access to Sci-fi guns that has unique usage, Unique sound effects and fair damage! Such as laser guns, Laser beams, Plasma guns, Proton cannons (Some USABLE proton cannons), and others. I Also want to change how people travel using some events (like teleport events or cave events), Like that one suggestion, Add witcher gates back with heavy rules! Thats a great idea but there should also be a normal teleporter tool for ET to use for these types of events, People really enjoy these events and its a shame to watch them wait like 1 minute to get a teleport.

Do you have a good understanding of ULX? Yes

Can you be trusted with the powers of an SET? Yes

How active are you on a weekly basis? (1 being on every other week and 10 being on every hour or so) 7/10

How many events do you usually do a week? I Do around 4

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

• ACEE locked this topic