Gran's Security Resignation

Gran

The Time has finally come, I Have decided to resign from security as I am now command in two other branches. I had a great time in security and don't regret it at all.
I'll also just be doing Gensec mentions since I'll still be active on the server.

Drizzle: Get LCZ manager already (ill see you on the researcher side)

Baby arm and bucket: You guys have been my HCMD for as long as I've been in the branch, keep doing what you're doing (you guys are still pogs lol, go ruck some more)

Jones: Glad you got HCMD, been wondering when you'd finally get it.

Sprink: I lot of people didn't seem to like you, but I did. You were always cool to me.

Face: Don't get blown up.

Chase: Get yo ass back on the server.

Knee: Should've stayed smh.

Logi: My Centurion that picked me for DSL, I enjoyed playing with you and taking over tryouts lol. O-1 was also fun with you.

Sniperz: Why'd you leave too :(. the king of loa's and loved playing with you to. 

SWEEPS: YOU TURNED OUT TO BE ZJ

Sulfur: The guy I ranked up next to the entire time, I'm gonna RDM you forever and ever.

AssASSin: Greatest FTO to ever exist, if there was a HOF, he'd be in it.

Bandito: I will RDM you too, forever and ever. 

Noah Lee: My warden helper, always relied on you for meetings I couldn't make, ty.

Teggy: TEGGY

Dakattack: GET YO ASS ACTIVE BOA

Matt2: Legion V best Legion

Bebop: Cool ass dude. https://medal.tv/games/roblox/clips/1m2OQikCHvyu2h/aVPwsInxzDvJ?invite=cr-MSw5SkwsMjAxODYyNTMyLA

Turtles: Same as knee smh, wish you stayed.

Mork: It's a game homie, have some fun.

JrShafer: SUCKS at boxing games. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1BtsYv8-iRkG6v/hwCpTtqaYvc2?invite=cr-MSxNd2wsMjAxODYyNTMyLA

Domz: Would've been a great Centurion.

Luna: Get Centurion this time.

Mrghost: Get your pc fixed so you can finally be promoted.

Policeman: Future SCMD, I see great things in you.

Current | A-1 LT.CMDR  

Former | SEC MAJ/DHWD Foundation Doctor

Man oh man. My brother in MAJ! I will fucking miss you man (even though I'll see you on Research and A1). You better not disappear from the server or I'll haunt you in your dreams! Nah but on a serious note. It's been great having you around and always having a bright mind. Thank you gran, for everything and the dedication you put in security.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Head Admin

Watching your progress through Security all the way up to Major with Sulfur was one of the cleanest things. You two climbed up those ranks in a time when security needed the most help and guess what? You have earned your right to call yourself a Retired MAJ of Security. Goodluck in A-1 and research Gran I'll see you around

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

11 hours ago, Gran said:

SUCKS at boxing games.

ME SUCK AT BOXING GAMES....... WHAT YOU MEAN?? SAYS THE ONE WHO GOT KNOCKED OUT COLD... NO COUNT NEEDED! SENT YOUR ASS TO THE ER 

https://medal.tv/games/undisputed/clips/1zb7VCm-qAWlI9/d1337V2RExnP?invite=cr-MSxMUXMsNTQwMzg4NjAs

All jokes aside you were amazing and your gonna be incredible in A1 and Research... love ya man! 

11 hours ago, Gran said:

I STILL MISS AND FUCKING LOVE BEBOP GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Who Gave This Guy A Minimum Wage Pay?

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician