Steam Name: Saul Goodman Civilnetworks.net

SteamID:76561199454934563

Ingame Name:Jover E.

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you:

[GL] Isaac Jones

Reason for Ban:

Homophobia | Use of Slurs

Dispute:I am sincerely sorry for using slurs and homophobic language, I did not know at the time that the word I said was homophobic in nature, I was never previously corrected on this, though it does not excuse me saying something homophobic, I will attempt to refrain from toxicity even if I get aggrivated, I do wish to better myself as an SCP roleplayer, but I understand if I am denied.

Edited by Saul Goodman Civilnetworks.net

• Head Admin

- Support

The only thing you were concerned about was the fact you got demoted.

Anyway basically I recieved a report that on the day prior you decided to call someone the F slur. Two other staff members then looked through deep storage and found out that you were on D-Class and directed the comment towards OGCHEM 

I don't think you actually care about what you said. If you get aggravated by people doing their job on the server and decide to use slurs refrain from playing on jobs against Security, we're always going to have multiple people in there.

I personally believe the ban should stay because if you are getting aggravated with things on the server you need to take a break and calm down.

Screenshot_2023-11-04_103433.png?ex=6558

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor