SF Onyx Master Pilot Winters

mw3raf143

What is your name?: Winters

What is your rank?: Master Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: Three days (Cooldown skips happened a lot this week)

What rank are you applying for?: 2LT/Pilot Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I was officer since April till mid September till I step down due to having too much responsibility IRL. Now I'm back with a balanced schedules plan to be on the Server when ever I have the days off from work and able to hop on weekends to meet up Quotas

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: Roster Updates is a major issue right now cause there's are few SF Officers on and I can work with on my other device and work from there. Lead Combat Squadrons during events as an Onyx Pilot I'd like to take the rule seriously like Onyx Lead has been but there's a time and place when to

What is the point of been a officer?: Lead an example for the Enlisted and ensuring NCOs are meeting the SF standard and doing their Quota. With new NCOs and SF is getting recruits with the addition to the new map. It's gonna be a lot of work to update our documents so it's up to date. Maintain a constancy quota each week such as host SIMs and Training while hosting Tryouts if no NCOs online.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: Take notes and record the event occurred then make a formal report to HICOM. 

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Yes

• 3 weeks later...

[ACCEPTED!]

Find me for your officer training!

Edited by Engi_Gaming

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.