Should HaBo Be A Gamemaster?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: HaBo3Ho/Gum

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202545326

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Major/Lance Corporal

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I am the dono rank of Darth.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have never ever been banned before. I got kicked once like 4 years ago on SCP-RP though.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have had warnings in the passed, but I do not have any warnings on Imperial RP. Only on SCP RP. I was a little bit of a trouble maker back then. But I am a changed man.

How much time do you have on the server?: I first joined early 2020 I believe. I have nearly 7 weeks of time on the server, I have taken breaks from the server in the past though.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the lore really well, at least I'd like to believe I do. I am caught up on all the movies. But not the shows. I like to watch videos on SW comic readings on my free time or as I am doing my Homework.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I have heard that the server has had a lack of Gamemasters recently, and I would like to do my part and help out everybody and the server as a whole. I also find doing events to be really fun. It would also help out with my own quota as well. This opportunity would benefit me as well as the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Throughout my years on the server, I have been a gamemaster. It is on and off though, as I do tend to take breaks from the server every few months. Maybe I am bored or school is being a pain. But whenever I do my time as a gamemaster, I always enjoy it. I have never been removed due to abusing GM powers and I never plan to abuse the powers of the GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, completely. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Indeed I am. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A past event example I have done for a on ship event is, "Several Supernatural Ships appear in our Airspace! Unfortunately for us, ITS THE YOKAI DEMON KING! He is a very dangerous threat and a monster of a creation. Do not let these Demons fool you, as they have one weakness... GUN FIRE! So hop onto the ISD and eradicate these demons and save our ISD from their unholyness!"
An example of an event I have done in the past for a off-ship event is this "Rebels have 'renovated' the Tatooine caves owned by the Empire. We canNOT let this slide, gather up your troopers and fly down to Tatooine to put a stop to this at ONCE!".

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give Zeeptin keys // !hp @ 4500 // !buddha @ // !god ^ // !cloak ^ 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !setmodel Zeeptin (the model link) (I don't have a model link copied rightnow)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have, I know just about everything. Except for the new music player stuff for GM's. 

1322996383_Screenshot(19).thumb.png.97e2f98f31d4748936c6dd100e290d52.png

• Like 1

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:19 PM, Spectralcommando said:

He has been around a long time and is a very good dude 

+Support

Yeah pretty much, seen him around a lot and never have problems out of him. 
+Support fr fr

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • Talren locked this topic