Gamemaster Application

InstantRamen

In-game name: Nico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237558683

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SF OPP Pilot Nico (SGT)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: This connects to the reason I was banned. When I first joined the server in 2022 I was not aware of the rules at that time. I never had read the rules as I just wanted to play. When I was in Pyke I crafted my first RPS-4 and thought that it was hard to get the rocket launchers. Well, eventually I got stuck behind a building in Tatooine town. I was also unaware of the !report command so I asked a fellow Pyke to get me out. While still having the RPS-4 I was killed and lost it. I was enraged by the fact of losing it and called him a homophobic slur which I should have never done. I really wish I never did that as it affected my life in battalions. I should've asked if there was a way to save my RPS-4 before he killed me but I was fog-minded.

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have seen all of the main movies, including some others such as "Rogue One" and "Solo". I have also read some lore about "Project Blackwing" and DT lore characters from a website called "Wookieepedia". Other than movies and reading lore from websites I have seen some of the shows. A few episodes of "Kenobi", Almost all of "Mandalorian", about one season of "Star Wars Rebels", and the whole "Clone Wars" Series.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be able to host events for people so they aren't bored. I also think that I can put my creative mind to use in creating events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have read the gamemaster guidelines and I am completely aware of my restrictions as a Trial Game Master. I will follow always follow the Guidelines and never step out of my boundaries. I also will never abuse the power bestowed on me as a GM. Whether that be randomly modeling people, randomly giving weapons to people, or randomly changing people's health. I will only use my GM power to help perform or set up an event.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:
On-Ship: Gas has been leaking from the air vents in the ship and this gas has been causing extreme cases of anxiety and distrust. It is spread throughout the whole ship and almost everybody is affected except troopers with sealed suits. The leaking of the gas leads to troopers fearing other troopers are planning against them and a big war breaks out between the troops. It is up to troops with sealed suits to find the location of where the gas is coming from and stop it. Eventually, it is found out that a rebel snuck into EC and poured this gas into the vents while wearing a mask to avoid being affected by it. The rebel is found and killed, and the canister holding the gas is properly sealed and disposed of. Any damages are repaired by engineers, and troopers still showing signs of the symptoms will be interrogated.

Off-Ship: The Empire has received information that a civilian goods factory is a secret base for a rebel information storage and information relay center. The factory is found on the planet of Coruscant. The empire travels with troops to the location of the factory and asks the owner to inspect the factory. Upon hearing this the civillian hesitates and says that they wouldn't wanna do that. After asking to enter after a few minutes the troops decide to enter anyway and are met with a ray shield at one of the doors closer to the core of the factory. Rebel troops can be seen on the other side and once it is deactivated they begin firing at the troops. Eventually, those troops are defeated and they head a little bit farther in before meeting a second ray shield. This time there a data servers seen across the rayshield and countless rebels guarding it. The Empire fights hard to kill all the rebels and wins after a good fight. IC downloads the info and the troops leave and store the info in the Consilio. The info contains important locations of rebel bases and some Jedi.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model Beckett models/player/swtor/arsenic/templeguard/templeguard.mdl

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give Beckett sw_pyke_a240

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

+SUPPORT

While he does have a ban from the past he has been on lately and has been following the rules. I think with him coming forward with his ban and how he's been lately on the server we should give him a chance.

Also they may not know the ulx or have previous experience we can teach and mold him to maybe be one of our best gms.

Current: N/A

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

On 10/14/2023 at 5:53 AM, Chrono The Changeling said:

+SUPPORT

While he does have a ban from the past he has been on lately and has been following the rules. I think with him coming forward with his ban and how he's been lately on the server we should give him a chance.

Also they may not know the ulx or have previous experience we can teach and mold him to maybe be one of our best gms.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Please speak to a GMV+ for your training after getting your rank in game.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

• Talren locked this topic