Lava's Forum Diplomat Application

Lava

In-Game Name: Lava

Steam Name: [GL] Lava

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460198585

What is your staff rank and the server you work on? Senior Moderator in SCPRP

How long have you been a part of the Gaminglight community? Since December 2018

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 92 days

How often are you online on the forums? I usually check the forums every day when I get home from school.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I think I am qualified for the Forum Diplomat team because I am currently a CI LTCOL and have previously held a HCMD position on SCPRP, which has helped me improve my ability to make difficult decisions and interact with people. Additionally, I want to become a diplomat as it will further enhance my staff career.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgment? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision. I believe I have good judgment, as my time in staff and CMD positions has required me to make numerous challenging decisions regarding punishments. An example of a decision I made involved a player spreading rumors to other branches. After multiple warnings, I decided to remove them, even though other players supported them despite their behavior.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to being banned from one of our servers? I would first hide the offender's posts and take screenshots as evidence. Then, I would inform the person that their actions are against the rules and they need to stop. If they continue to spam, I would contact a Senior Diplomat with the evidence to request a forum warning for the offender. If the offender was posting something particularly inappropriate, I would seek out the Head Diplomat in TS. If the Head isn't available, I would contact an SMT Member to request urgent punishment.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would make a post on the topic requesting that all users keep their posts limited to a +Support/-Support basis, or the post would be locked until SMT reviews it. If they continue to argue, I would simply lock the post and log it in Discord.

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

+Support 
Active
Amazing Person
Would be a great Diplo

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Frog locked this topic