Wassabi's Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

Wassabi

Your name: Wassabi

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): othala_303

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 593075291778318336

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: I pinged Zeeptin joking about how in the loading screen of the scp server appears the laveyan satanic symbol.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I realized shortly after that I shouldn't randomly disturb the owner of the entire server but didn't bothered to directly appeal it because i've made a mistake and should give myself time not to repeat it again. Now it passed a few months and I believe I should be unblacklisted from the discord server and rejoin the community again without repeating my mistake.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

+SUPPORT

Wassabi made a bad joke and has learned from it, they were also a very active member of security, friendly in game, and a very promising warden.

Current | A-1 LT.CMDR  

Former | SEC MAJ/DHWD Foundation Doctor

Also, this just happened when I tried to join the main server.I

I think i tried joining the server on a different account a while ago but i have more accounts and forgot which is which 😭

I'd be glad if i can get unbanned from the main as well please.image.thumb.png.c4a752bdc42eb7a341dd2d39368ffb00.png

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet