• Yes cause yes
    • no cause i dont like donny
    • no cuase hes unfit

Name (can be anything so long as appropriate): Donny

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:186975136

ULX Rank (Staff/Donator:  gold

How long have you been on server: well over 3 years

Did you read the Event Team Rules? yeah and ill re read it

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot Click on Steam ID finder then put ID in) 27

Why do you wish to join Event Team? event team right now is kinda lacking and ive spent a long time on gmod. with just over 9k hours on gmod ive seen it all and done it all. ive been apart of many GM teams (which is just ET but for star wars RP). so my goal is to come back to it and try to get people active and back to the server. if i can provide good events people are happy with and everyone is included maybe more people will start to get back onto the server

Can we trust you with the event team ULX? ive called people out on abuse and the only time ill abuse is never

have you used ULX before? Yes

Have you read some of the server rules? i know most of them off the back of my hand

Create an Event Idea: my main plan is to bring back the idea of the wandering tradesmen. awhile ago an ET would set up teleporters and make it so anyone could come into a admin room filled with different things. some days it was books and he was selling documents to people and other days it was a gun shop. one day he had a school and a NU7 shot a kid so they spawned in some guns and blew them sky high.