Shock SFC HVY Antonoff SK135 / K2S5 SK135

————————————————

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

————————————————

How long have you been in Shock?

Since 09/04/2023, however the first time I ever joined shock was on 09/01/2022

————————————————

How much time do you have on the server?

736 Hours and 25 Minutes
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/963207815

————————————————

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I believe I'd be a great fit for the officer position because I genuinely care about the well-being of my fellow battalion members. My concern isn't just surface-level; I deeply care about ensuring that everyone in our battalion is doing well. Moreover, my commitment to Shock is strong. I've been a  player on this server for almost three years now, and during that time, I've experienced both the highs and lows. I want to contribute to our success, even when things get tough. So, I feel that my dedication, combined with my experience, makes me a strong candidate for the officer position.

————————————————

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

You can trust me in this role because I've been an active member of this server for three years, accumulating a lot of experience across various battalions. I've consistently strived for the success of each of these groups, and if given the opportunity, I'll bring the same commitment to this position.

————————————————

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Differing from some, I actively seek feedback and criticism from both our command and fellow battalion members. My aim is to create an environment where no one feels intimidated to voice their concerns if I happen to make a mistake – after all, I'm not immune to making them. What distinguishes me is my genuine desire to understand how my decisions impact our battalion members and how we can collectively enhance Shock.

————————————————

How active can you be?

I'm committed to being highly engaged within the battalion. While I can't provide an exact figure, I genuinely enjoy this game and spend a significant amount of my free time playing it.
————————————————

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

Colonel Miracle

Vice Commander Zach

Vice Commander Cans

Commander Axle

Edited by NightShift101
  • Like 1

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png