Zap's Forum Diplomant Application

zypnic

Am I a good fit for forums diplomat?  

1. 1. Am I a good fit for forums diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

Steam Name: [GL] zypnic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111205135

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin on ImperailRP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? Around 4 months now.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 2 and a half months. (81 days)

How often are you online on the forums? I check it nearly everyday, but its just the ImperialRP section.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe im quallifed since i know how to navigate myself through the forums and I'm fairly active on the forums aswell. I also want to take on some more responsibility as staff and help out the community more. I also like helping out other people and assist them if they need it.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I believe I have a good judgement, but in my time I havent had many difficult decisions yet. I have to help to choose someone for leading a sub batallion and I like one person more than the other, they both have similiar experience with the batallion, one has been there longer than the other and it might be hard for the person that has been the for longer to not get it, but ended up giving them both a trial as lead to help make the decision easier.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? Firstly I would get in contact with the person through the forums and tell them to stop spamming the various topics as they are unrelated topics to his ban, and them send him the link to the ban appeal page for the server he was banned from. Then I would hide his posts and depening how many topics he spammed, I would either tell him if he does it again he will be warned or contact a Senior Diplomant+ and ask for them to issue a forum warning to him if he spammed many topics.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would send out a Forums Diplomat Message telling them to stop arguing in the warning appeal and to keep it to a +Support/-Support basis ONLY. If they continue to argue after the Forums Diplomat Message is sent I would contacnt a Senior Diplomant+ asking to give them a forums warning/restriction for continuing to argue after a Forums Diplomat Message, and maybe lock the topic until the SMT of that server have reviewed it.

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

Mega +Support
AMAZING PERSON
ACTIVE
10/10 SHOULD BE FORUMS DIPLOMAT

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Frog locked this topic