TomNooks Tank Officer Application

collin.ward04

1. TomNook

2. STEAM_0:1:740921437

3. I have been in the server four days in total play time...with this new steam account. Before, I was around to see and serve in the 31st as a CPT, after that I saw the rise and fall of Havoc. I've seen many eras of the ship come and go and have more that a little experience as a officer.

4. I have never received Zero warn in Gaminglight. 

5. I have seen 3 battalions that I loved fall. 31st, Havoc, and IF. I refuse to let it happen again, so I when I have 2lt I will push for more and more Tank sims, and try to push tank in a better light. I also have full intent to become a Vice Commander and more as soon as I can to shape and lead Tank, and hopefully grant a better view of Tank in the eyes of everyone.

6. My Time Zone is  EST

7. As a 2LT I can show new enlisted the many perks of being in Tank, and the many tanks they will be able to drive. As well as this I will host more sims as well as keep a eye on NCOs helping answer and question they might have as well as make sure they doing there duties as well recommend any changes to the sop if needed.

8. Because I want to see Tank thrive, and I can be active almost all the time, Tank is my only life and I promise to be there when I can.

• zypnic locked this topic