Jrshafer ET appAccepted

Jrshafer

In-Game Name: Jrshafer 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat

How long have you been playing on the server?: like 2 years 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines yes 

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): none im a good boy image.thumb.png.d6ae033aa3de3278ddc3724160dbeef6.png

Why do you want to join event team? I think I would be good at ET since I am a very active members and wanna give people something to do during off hours or when we just aren't getting good player numbers! with my creative ideas I will attracted players maybe even new players to this server! 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Yes, I have been a loyal member of gaminglight for the last two years and have no warnings! I am also very close with almost everyone! 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, may have to be retrained however (Basic commands) due to me not being ET for a good while 

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Using the Zombie NPC's a lot more would be fun! (lotta people like it) so maybe a event where people get suck into the portal  and have to fight waves of zombies 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+SUPPORT
I LOVE JRSHAFER AND HE WOULD BE THE BEST ET!!!!

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT