Talren's Forum Diplomat Application

Talren

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Senior Commander Talren

Steam Name: [GL] Dallas

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72349686

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Super Admin, Imperial RP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? I started playing on the community in 2019, and took a brake for a few years and have recently come back for a little over 5 months now.

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? 80 Days at the time of me writing this.

How often are you online on the forums? I check it about every other day to look at some imperial channels.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified because I have managed to become a member of the JMT along with having been a commander of the stormtroopers for over a month I feel as if I would be able to moderate and aid people on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? I feel as if I have good judgement, for example as an assistant head GM I am required to take their actions into account, most recently we had a younger kid in the game masters who was given a chance to prove himself. Unfortunately said person gave out some blacklisted things, and I had to take into account that he might not have known, or had forgotten what he couldn't do. I could give him another chance, or remove him and let him become more mature for the next time he becomes a GM. I chose the second option and removed him, and I am hopeful that he will learn to follow the rules in the future.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?  I would inform them of where and how to  post a ban appeal for the appropriate server they were banned on, before warning them to not spam unrelated topics attempting to be unbanned.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would send a "Forums Diplomat Message" to ensure that everyone stays kind and courteous to one another, and to ensure that only the relevant things be posted under the appeal to allow for the Head admin+ to preform their job easier.

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

+support

Talren is an absolutely fire staff member i dont know how my mans aint already a forums diplomat

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Frog locked this topic