• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Sulfur

Steam Name: [GL] H2o

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:545705841

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Senior Moderator, SCPRP

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community?: Since 6/27/2023

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight?: 39 Days

How often are you online on the forums?: I check it pretty much 1 or 2 times every day

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?: I feel like I'm qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat because I check the forums frequently and have a good knowledge on what to do in situations related to what forum diplomat does. I've had past experience with things similar to this, and I can effectively do my job. I already have a basic understanding of what Forum Diplomats do and can navigate easily throughout the forums. I'm familiar with the permissions that come with the rank, such as lock, hide, etc. If there is anything I do not know or understand, I can learn very quickly and retain any information relayed to me. If I make any mistake, same thing, I can learn and not do it again. Overall, I think I am qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat because I check the forums frequently, I've had past experience, I'm familiar with the "commands", and I can learn quickly if there is anything I did wrong or I don't know.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?: I would say that I have good judgement. Here's the situation. Skelly made a report against Cintal for FailRP and said that he "did afk to get out of cuffs". I asked him if he had any clips and he said no. But when I check logs, I don't see anything of the sort. So I inform skelly that I don't see anything like that, however, I did see Cintal player dissing Skelly so I warned him for that. I believe that this was a difficult decision because the report was not on Player diss, but there was going to be a report on that later on so I thought I would warn him to save the extra report. Cintal makes a warn appeal and it's denied so I believe I was in the right here.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?: If the spam is anything harmful like sensitive information or something that breaks the rules, and it's being spammed over and over again, I would just lock the post to prevent any more spam and slowly delete the spam. Then I would request for a warning to be issued / a suspension from the forums. After this is complete obviously unlock the post

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?: I would give the threat a "Forum Diplomat Message" and let them know to stop arguing. If they don't and continue arguing, after clearly seeing the Diplomat message, I would request for a warning to be issued, and if I can, restrict the two from messaging in the forums for 24 hours.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Frog locked this topic