5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Vaughn be the next ISB Deputy Chief

• Yes!
    • No!

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Vaughn

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

ISB-IA

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

1st and foremost I love to RP, and Im firmly enjoying my time within the ISB, and now Im looking for new responsibilities within the regiment, I have been in mulptiple roleplay games/servers as an officer, and I know that I have the skills needed for the role of Deputy Chief. I want to be able to lead the Imperial Security Bureau, and set a good example on how ISB members should behave and act in diferent scenarios, with the intent to rebuild the ISB with a positive and friendly reputaction within the community.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,663h

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Deputy Chief should be constantly aware of all the situations that regard the battalion itself. They are the first line within the Command structure of the battalion, this consists in the control and management of the battalion, its also the responsibility of the Deputy Chief, to keeping up with paperwork from all the tasks that involves the Bureau. The Deputy Chief should be installing capable and competent people in the correct positions within the ISB, and lead by example, by enforcing the ISB SOP, and maintaining the order within the battalion by disciplining people who don't meet the ISB standards!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I used to play on multiple Clone Wars Servers as and NCO and as an Officer, one of my favorites was the SynergyRopleplay/CloneWars server in witch i was a 187th CPT, and a CG(Shock) Major, ive also played in a Arma 3 Roleplay Takistan server, where i was a NATO 1st LT. After that, I joined the GamingLight Community, where i got up to the rank of LTCOL within Purge, and as my 2nd life a DT Major (this was back in the day when Myan was the Grand IQ and Odin the DT CMDR), currently im a Tank COL and a ISB Junior Agent. I always try to push my self to the limit! and try to help any one that as a question, im always friendly and respectfull to others. I will never sit back while others do the work for me, I will bring my full heart/ dedication and enthusiasm to the ISB. I also want to make a mark in the ISB by leading by example. Once again my main objective is to bring the ISB back from the ashes, with a new and positive logo/reputaction within the community.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Im online almost everyday, unless on a rare ocasion due to IRL.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

Current: Tank Colonel | ISB-IA Deputy Chief

Former:  DT Major CR7/ SV02 | Purge LTCOL

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, Saam said:

+ Mega Support

+ Active

+ Respectful

Vaughn has been here a long time in ISB and I believe he definitely deserves to become ISB deputy chief. He is doing a good job in ISB and doing a good role play.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster