1. 1. Should I be Support Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Sulfur

Steam Name: [GL] H2o

SteamID: 76561199051677411 / STEAM_0:1:545705841

What is your discord username?: h2o7675

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?: Senior Moderator / ETT

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Teamspeak is like the 4th thing I open on a daily basis

How often do you use Discord?: Everyday, discord is like the first thing I open up

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?: I would like to be a member of the support team because I enjoy helping people out when they need something. I am proficient in problem solving and just helping people in general. I have a fast reaction time and am able to take tickets quickly. Already being a Senior Moderator I have knowledge on how to solve most problems that people have. I have a good amount of experience with staffing and taking tickets; I have a basic knowledge of how Teamspeak works and have an excellent knowledge of how Discord works. I can navigate easily through both systems. I don't mind spending a chunk of my time helping others. I have a lot of free time to spare. As long as they're satisfied that's all I need. I am very active on Teamspeak and Discord and I monitor them both actively. Overall, I want to be apart of t he Support Team to expand my experience and just see what support team is about. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?: I've played for quite some time and I don't plan on leaving the server since I've gotten to a relatively high position in rp and in staff and that shows that I'm a trusted member.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?: Hi! What can I do for you today?

Edited by Sulfur

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT