Spire Jr Support Application

Turris Umi

Should I become a support team member?  

1. 1. Should I become a support team member?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: 

Spire Jr

Steam Name: 

[GL] og gamers

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:498034632

What is your discord username? 

oggamers

What is your staff rank in GamingLight? 

Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak? 

Everyday

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I wish to join the support team because I am driven by a sincere desire to make a meaningful impact by helping as many people as possible. While I have been actively engaged in in-game activities within the GamingLight community for 1 year and 10 months, I believe that I can contribute more substantially by extending my support beyond in-game interactions. My motivation to broaden my role arises from the realization that there are diverse needs within the community that extend beyond the confines of in-game experiences. I want to be part of a team that addresses these needs comprehensively, providing assistance and support in a more holistic manner. Having been an active member of the GamingLight community for nearly two years, I have gained valuable insights into its dynamics and the challenges faced by its members. This firsthand experience has further fueled my commitment to becoming a support team member. It's my belief that my dedication, familiarity with the community, and willingness to go above and beyond will enable me to effectively assist individuals and contribute positively to the community's growth and well-being.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I firmly believe in my trustworthiness, a conviction rooted in my history of holding the position of Vice Commander once and the rank of Colonel twice within Imperial RP. These leadership roles have served as tangible evidence of my reliability and my consistent ability to earn and maintain the trust of my superiors. My actions and dedication during these roles have been a testament to my integrity, and I have worked diligently to cultivate a high level of trust within the community. As a result, I believe I have garnered a substantial amount of trust from the individuals I have had the privilege to work with.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

As a member of the Gaminglight support team, I follow a structured approach to ensure effective assistance. I begin each interaction with a welcoming greeting, saying, "Hello, thank you for waiting. I'm Spire Jr with the Gaminglight support team, How can I help you today"

When I possess prior knowledge of the issue, I start by confirming it with the individual and seek additional information to ensure a comprehensive understanding before initiating a resolution.

In cases where I lack prior knowledge of the issue, I take the initiative to inquire about their specific problem. Armed with their input, I then proceed to provide personalized assistance, aiming to resolve their unique situation efficiently. This approach, characterized by professionalism and active listening, ensures that the individual feels heard and understood throughout the interaction.

Edited by Spire Jr

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png