Fred's Support Application.

Engi_Gaming

Should I become a support team member?  

1. 1. Should I become a support team member?

• Yes
    • No

Your In-Game Name: Fred

Your Steam Name: Fred! (The Starfighter) [GL]

Your SteamID:

What is your discord username?

fredisrpname

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?

SEN MOD

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Every day after 2 pm.

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday, even in school.

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum):
I am a patient and empathetic person who enjoys helping others. I believe that providing quick and informative responses can go a long way in building good relationships with players and improving their experience on Gaminglight. I am passionate about solving problems and finding solutions, and I am confident that my communication skills and attention to detail will make me a valuable addition to the Support Team. As a member of the team, I would be honored to have the opportunity to serve the players of Gaminglight and help foster a positive and roleplay experience.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
I am a responsible and dedicated person who takes pride in my work. I am committed to upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, and I believe that the ability to communicate effectively and handle sensitive information with discretion is an important quality for any support team member. Additionally, I am always eager to learn and improve my skills, and I am willing to put in the effort necessary to become a highly valued member of the Support Team. I am confident that my dedication to quality and my commitment to the GamingLight community make me a worthy candidate for this role.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello there! My names Fred. I'm a support team member for Gaminglight! How may I assist you?"
As a dedicated and knowledgeable support team member, I would begin by introducing myself and welcoming the player warmly. I understand that dealing with technical or gameplay issues can be frustrating, so I would make a point of listening attentively to the player's concern and empathizing with their situation. I believe that a friendly and professional attitude can go a long way in supporting the Gaminglight community. I am always willing to lend a helping hand or offer helpful suggestions, and I am confident that my clear and concise communication style, as well as my extensive knowledge of the server, would make me a valuable addition to the Support Team.

Edited by Engi_Gaming

Current: Shock PVT Fred

EX: DT 1SGT XB3, SF Vice Marshall Fred, Apprentice Fred, Support Team, Forums Diplomat, GM0 Fred, Admin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png