Event team Application- Accepted

Bellingham

Event Application   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am i suitable for this job? To be a part of the event team?

In-Game Name: Bellingham

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158162795

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum, I'm not a staff not yet.

How many hours do you have on the server?: 1week and 1 day, in hours- Approximately 192 hours. 

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Very great.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): Only one and it was copbait, this happened as soon as I entered the server. This means it wont happen again.

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I feel like I want to join the event team because I have a really creativity mind which I would like to share with people to have even more fun on the server. I would also like to join the event team, because the team are friendly and I want to get to know them even more and hear their ideas and to share mine to with them! I'm pretty sure the event team will like my ideas because I used to host events on a server called Reticle gaming and the owner always like my ideas. So I wanted to give a shot and be a part of the event team, this is because I have a creative mind that would like to share with the event team.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I have a nice event, which the server could do is too do among us. How? you might be asking. Basically if one of the staff member gather the people that joined the event and make everyone's skin who joined the event the same and gives the Imposter a Usp with a suppressor so the killer can be a silent killer, and set everyone's hp too 25 hp without armor, and for the crewmates which are the innocent people they have to do their tasks which for example one of the tasks be to gather 5 golds around a certain area and if the crewmate managed to finish 3 from their tasks they win each one of them 2mil or 1mil. And if the killer managed to kill them all he/she gets 5 million. And i still got more ideas to share hopefully if I join the team event I could share it with them.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Mondays and Wednesdays, I got university other than that its fine with me but not till 10pm EST this is because at my time zone it will be 5am in the morning.

Monday - Friday: till 8 PM Est I'm free

Saturday and Sunday: Till 8 PM EST I'm free.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes for sure.

👹🔥~ HIGH COMMAND FOR DC ~🔥👹

• FBI : SSA | • USMS : LSA | • SS : SA |•EMS : AEMT 

• PD : SERGEANT MAJOR | • SWAT : SERGEANT

• STATE SERGEANT • CERT : STAFF SERGEANT 

+Support

I think you fulfill the basic requirements for ET, and with some training and knowledge would be a good ET member. 

Just FYI, event team gets permissions to do all the commands related to events. !strip, !give, !sethp !setarmor and !setmodel. I believe they can also use the staffcommands but I don't think you're allowed to use them if youre not staff unless moderating your event but I may be wrong on that. 

Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jbane56 said:

+Support

I think you fulfill the basic requirements for ET, and with some training and knowledge would be a good ET member. 

Just FYI, event team gets permissions to do all the commands related to events. !strip, !give, !sethp !setarmor and !setmodel. I believe they can also use the staffcommands but I don't think you're allowed to use them if youre not staff unless moderating your event but I may be wrong on that. 

Good luck 🙂

• Like 1

PD SM    DF CPT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)