TTVhoplessnuke

Death"s   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Death Ensign

• Death Ensign
    • or no

What is your in game rank and name? CPO Death

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:82214608

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply? Sam and Icey

How long have you been in Naval? about a month 

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?   I had  multiple  Officer experience  in other lives , I was a Captain in 501st  I have a lot of Officer  Experience ;  I am good Hitting  and exceeding my Qutoa.  I will be Active day and night and I will bring in new people in Naval  I have a lot of experience doing sim and tryout during my past life's . I  like to make sure my troopers are having fun. and I will make sure the enlisted are in line and having fun and when I am on during Mid day  and night I will be doing tryouts every day and night and I will encourage the enlisted to keep moving up in the ranks to be PO2 . If a enlisted have a question I will be there to help them and if cant help them ill have them go up to the chain of command  to see if they and answer the question.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer? I will encourage PO2 to get more people In Naval. When there is no PO2 on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join Naval  I'll give them a tryout. I will also do a lot of SIMs for Naval  and for other players too. I like to help players on the server when they ask for help or if they are lost on the ISD. I am nice and and honest person. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer? I am Always on when I am off of work and when I come home . When I am on I do a lot of supply Runs for the IDS.  I will do a lot of Fun Sim's and training. now I am in Naval  quite Happy  to be in Naval  I love it.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer? I will encourage PO2 to get more people In Naval. When there is no PO2 on to do tryouts if someone really wants to join Naval  I'll give them a tryout. I will also do a lot of SIMs For Naval I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility I would gain as an Officer, and feel I am used to handling the job. When I joined Naval my first day I didn't know I would be happy in Naval, but I like being in Naval  it's fun and the players in Naval  are great to play Star wars RP with if I have a question they answer it fast. I have also been an Officer and understand the new responsibility. I feel I am ready to be at that level for the new troopers of the ISD.

Edited by TTVhoplessnuke

Ex DDOS COMANDER Death | EX 501st Captain Winter| EX Shock 2nd LT Goose 

On 9/18/2023 at 7:51 AM, RatedMStud66 said:

+Support

+ A friendly and approachable guy, definitely someone you would want representing your regiment.

+ Death is always active when he needs to be, utilizing this time to properly lead the navy and helping out others

Definitely a solid candidate for officer, keep it up!

ADD A POLL

Edited by Milky Way

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36