Jimmyl juggernaut app

Jimmysmom

1. What is your in-game name?: JimmyL

2. Steam ID:0:0440920835

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: 3 weeks ish

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?:  Elder Bandito

8. What is your current level in game?: 73

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I'm hardworking  and very active I wanna be more involved with security and i also feel this is the right path to go on I'm very good at combat and I'm well known in the site i also want to move up in security i was also told to do both sub branches in security but i was so much more interested juggernaut because of there fire power and armor which could be used heavily to my advantage. i also hope to increase my activity in security with this branch hoping it makes security a lot more involving overall i hope you guys accept my forum and thank you for reading 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No

Edited by Jimmysmom
needed 100 words

DENIED

This application has been denied by Juggernaut Command. After careful consideration and debate and at this time this application was denied.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Sulfur locked this topic