Sulfur's Senior Command Application

Sulfur

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: H2o

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:545705841

3. Roster Name?: Sulfur

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 8/19/23

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Around 4 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): I would like to become a member of Senior Command because I would be able to give my opinion on who should or shouldn't be command members. I would also be more proficient in mentoring Junior Command and give them advice on how to rank up or how to do things since I will have a better understanding of how command works and can give tips on what to do to get captain or major. I am efficient at problem solving and can respond to any problems that may arise in the branch. I will fix the problem when I am able to if it is in my power range and will not just send them off to another cmd member cause that's a dick move. I have past experience of leading a branch and in my opinion I am perfectly capable of being a senior command member. I am ready to take on the responsibility if I do get accepted. Overall, I should be accepted because I want to give my opinion on who should be the next command member, I would be more proficient in mentoring Junior Command, I will be able to give more tips on how to get promoted or how to stand out, I am good at problem solving and am open to any suggestions, I have past experience in leading a branch or a group of people, and I will be able to meet the standards and can take the responsibility. That's all, thanks for reading.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: If a security officer keeps on leaving d block I would just remind them that they should only leave d block for reasons like going to medbay or going to the armory. It's an OFC, he's a new member of security and most likely the server, no need to punish him. However, if he continues randomly leaving d block for a bad reason and does not follow orders given by higher ups, then I would remove them and tell them what they did wrong.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If an NCO keeps on leaving d block with terrible reasons first put them on the watchlist and give them a warning to discontinue leaving d block for bad reasons. If they continue to leave d block for bad reasons and the problem persists then I would strike them and give them another warning.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: If this ever happens then they are probably EOI, try to release the security and get someone to call out that an E-11 PVT is cuffing random foundation for no reason. If the E-11 private is not an EOI after an interrogation and continues to steal Security, then I would kill the E-11 for attempted kidnapping of foundation personnel and talk to E-11 command about this private.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: Promoting a corporal to sergeant should happen if the corporal shows leadership skills that extend out more than normal corporals, and if the corporal is able to lead other members to complete tasks efficiently. Basically if a corporal is performing better than most corporals or sergeants then that is when you should promote the corporal.

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

• Sulfur locked this topic