Luna Jug App

Luna

1. What is your in-game name?: Luna

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:608574246

3. Current Rank in Security: SFC

4. Time on the server: If We're Talking How Much I Play is around 3–6 Hours Or until 10 Pm

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: I Say Around 2–3 Hours On Security Or If I Switch To Play Medical

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: No One, I Wanted to

8. What is your current level in game?: 104

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I Believe I Deserve this Job Because I Am Fairly Active, have good Rep, Good Rank, and Overall Good At My Job I Was a CPT And a Doctor Now Resigned Was a DHIAA And VRO both Sub CMD And Am CMD in Wardens all Of those show that The Sub and CMD Chose Me Because I Was Doing the Best I Could And So Will I For Jug I Also don't have a Big Ego I Know Alot Of People Like When Others Don't Have a big Ego, I Have A Big Personalty When It Comes To Combat If your Bad At Combat There Will be a Talk And If your Good I Don't Have a Problem  

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: It Really Depends on What I Am Assigning Them For If It's to Stay In D-block While Am gone Than Yes But If I am telling Them To Do Something That Is Against Ths SOP I think Not.

Edited by Luna

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

• Head Admin

PENDING

Please ensure you reach the word count when applying otherwise it will lead to instant denial

You have 24 hours to update your application or be denied 

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

14 hours ago, Isaac Jones said:

PENDING

Please ensure you reach the word count when applying otherwise it will lead to instant denial

You have 24 hours to update your application or be denied 

Done

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Paladin+ for training.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Sulfur locked this topic