SteamID: STEAM_0:0:589296216
Current Rank: SET

Other Information:

RP Ranks: Research - Foundation Doctor

D5- WO

Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):
https://imgur.com/a/BFxCxWp
Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words): 
I joined GamingLight somewhere around 2 years ago now.  I'm an experienced and relatively well known member in the community.  I've seen a lot.  I've done a lot.  I've been in almost every branch on the server enough to at least understand how they work and operate.  I'd like to step up and fill the hole in the Executive spot.  I think with my Event Team experience, and my server command experience, that I can fill the role and help the team grow to be better and more active.  Right now, I think the biggest problem were facing is a lack of activity.  This applies to the server in general, and the event team unfortunately.  I was actually the person who gave out the idea for the new quota system.  It was working very well, now it isn't due to what I think is generally less server activity (If you take a look at our average server pop and events per day, the rate is roughly the same).  I'm well versed on "eventing" and managing a group of ET for an event.  I think we can definitely see a lot more improvement to the team and I want to help make that true.
What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words):
For one, I'm way more active than most of my peers.   Now of course I understand people take LOA's and stuff like that, but overall, I'm definitely one of the most active SET.  I also thoroughly go through community feedback on my events.  I ensure that I always give the player base what they want in an event if its possible.  Another thing that sets me apart from my peers is that I've actually hosted a mega event.  Unfortunately some of my peers have yet to host one of their own.  I have also been the "go to" Senior Event Team for training Trial Event Team members and mentoring them.

Skill Based Information:

How active can you be on a weekly basis?:
Typically I'm active at least 4 days a week for 3-12 hours per session.  Very recently I've gotten smacked by the Navy and my college work, but my job seems to be cooling down a bit now which is allowing me to become extremely active again.
Are you experienced with mega events?:
I would say I am.  I've hosted 1 mega myself with 2 more planned in the future (Just waiting on 70+ player population, the ones I want to do need a lot of participants).  Along with hosting, I've assisted in somewhere around 3-5 other megas.
How many events have you hosted since joining?:

About 30 pinged events.  I also hop on to assist peopleI've also hosted numerous mini-impromptu events to increase RP.

-Support

They seem to care to have more fun in their events by themselves then rather letting other players have it. Their most recent example being the "Knight Event" where they gave each event character over 1k hp, as well as "meta" weapons. After the event was over most of the players voted a 1/5, then after it was over they replied in OOC, "Salty much? lol." When players give their opinion on something like that, your response shouldn't come off as "I don't care, I'm going to host shitty events that players dislike."

This person gives ET a bad rep, and shouldn't go any farther.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

9 hours ago, IgnisNuts said:

-Support

They seem to care to have more fun in their events by themselves then rather letting other players have it. Their most recent example being the "Knight Event" where they gave each event character over 1k hp, as well as "meta" weapons. After the event was over most of the players voted a 1/5, then after it was over they replied in OOC, "Salty much? lol." When players give their opinion on something like that, your response shouldn't come off as "I don't care, I'm going to host shitty events that players dislike."

This person gives ET a bad rep, and shouldn't go any farther.

Lets go ahead and address this.

Have you personally participated in or witnessed any other event I've done?  This isn't a very reasonable assessment to make just based off a single event.  Almost all of my events receive a 5/5.  I think this is one of 2 that have received a 1/5.  Which is fine, sometimes things flop.

So lets go into the story:  My initial event was going to be a rap/singing competition with about a 55-60 player count.  There were 0 volunteers.  So, I started a vote to see what event people would like instead.  The GOI raid vote passed by a landslide.  So, when I called for volunteers, there were 2.  Doing a GOI raid with 3 total people can be difficult, but at least its something.  Would it have been reasonable to give them 150/150?  No.  They would've been smoked immediately.  Through the course of a few waves the "Knights" went from 500/500 to 1500/1500.  When they were at 500 I gave them some more beefy weapons (ie. AK-117 or AK-400).  There were around like 10-15 combatants online and over half of them were SF.  While moving up their HP/AP, I reduced their weapons to just the KF2 Katana.  I don't think any of that is unreasonable.

Lets move onto the next accusation here:  Me saying "salty much? lol"  after the event vote.  This was in response to a player (I don't remember who), who was absolutely shit talking the event.  He wasn't going "Oh I didn't like this event." it was more along the lines of "This event was fucking retarded... etc etc"

With events, a lot of things are taken into account with feedback.  One thing I hope nobody in our Event Team listens to, its toxicity and disrespectful complaining.  Players who give additional ideas or just simple responses get listened to, and future events are adjusted accordingly.  If you decide to be toxic and disrespect me or any of my event team members, your're going to get ignored.  

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Assistant Event Team Lead or higher to be trained.
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• ACEE locked this topic