SCP-082's Epic Rap Battle

Waltuh White

Epic Rap Battles Of SCP, V.2

After viewing the test of the famous research command member Mr. Bob, I wished to recreate this experiment with other possible anomalies. This gave me the idea that using a sentient SCP would lead to better results.

I hypothesize that SCP-082 will not quite understand the concept of a “rap battle” but that his concept of olden French insults will allow him to excel in the discussion.

After the epic “rap battle” of history between SCP-098 and SCP-1245-A we had to try it again. We brought a "willing" maintenance member and a Class-D who didn't know his ABC's to SCP-082's Containment chamber and had them perform a “rap battle” for the chance to rap against SCP-082. The Class-D immediately began singing the hit song "Barbie Girl" which upset SCP-082 greatly, which lead to him being devoured. After that I stepped up and “rap battled” the maintenance, who I obviously destroyed. However I was no match for the rap battling skills of SCP-082, and thus was forced to give him my left hand. Let it be on record, never challenge SCP-082 to a “rap battle”, lest you wish to lose your appendages. 
After sitting down to write this log, A question popped into my head. "What SCP would be the best at rap battles?". So I've created a document which I intend to fill out, in order to discover which SCP is truly the best at these "rap battles". This will truly be some rap battles for history

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PCS3auZVFqwcjUtMXTrzGgD3-lcj6Ng__H9j0zsKkTE/edit?usp=sharing

Video Log:

13 minutes ago, revanjames7 said:

Ask me if you need assistance with this(Also, this goes hard as fuck holy shit)

-James Smith

Yeah, if you do any rap battle tests please do it with the match ups of the document and record a video and write a log on it then send me it for approval please