VUNGUS Officer Application

gsa841337

What is your in-game name?

VUNGUS (applying from a different steam account due to login issues, as forementioned in the discord)

What is your current rank?:

MSGT

How long have you been in Shock?:

a month

How much time do you have on the server?:

A playtime of 5 days total ingame

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?:

I'm usually one of the only sergeants who take initiative, are online when everyone else isn't and always host tryouts aswell as follow the SOP and follow the rules, therefore statuing a good example of myself and source of inspiration for lower ranks to follow. I have learnt from my misstakes and never repeated them. I follow orders and behave in a presentable manner.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I know the rules, the SOP, I work even when other SHOCK NCOs don't and I always focus on doing what is right and show myself in a presentable way, but not too uptight. At the end of the day, we're making the game more fun and just for everyone to play. Though it may be a burden, it's also a gift. I additionally want to show newer and lower shock ranks that you can actually have fun being in shock while also doing your duty. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

regular daily tryouts that potential members can rely on, and atleast a compensation of a steady reputation and more members to cover a sudden dissapearance in my tryout-pattern incase of anticipated/unanticipated activity. I will make shock look and conduct better. There has been complaints lately based on the SOP and I've noted that down. I am observant and not shy to correct my fellow shock to follow the SOP aswell as the rules. Though I might have done one or two misstakes here and there, I learn from them. That way they won't be repeated, I will help shock be the same. Shock obviously lacks european/australian timezone activity. I am very well known for being active in said timezones. I also host tryouts and will bring an overall bettered coverage of the index regarding new shock members recruited in the european/australian timezones. Structure and rule enforcement during respective timezones will also increase accordingly.

How active can you be?

Almost every day at MINIMUM 3 hours, normally 6 hours every day, currently.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

Colonel Jack lin, Major Axle and also VCMDR Zach(ingame)

+Major Support
- Active person
- Wants to help out shock. Ive known this person for a while and if i was to do something wrong (like forgot to join TS He would remind me to read the SOP as well as join TS)
- He would make a good officer
- Been in shock for a month has a lot of experience
- Can be trusted to hold the position.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

+Major Support
- Active person
- Wants to help out shock. Ive known this person for a while and if i was to do something wrong (like forgot to join TS He would remind me to read the SOP as well as join TS)
- He would make a good officer
- Been in shock for a month has a lot of experience
- Can be trusted to hold the position.

+Support

- Very active in early morning hours, this is currently very rare within the Shock Officers.

- Has shown great improvement in the last few weeks.

- Does tryouts on a scale that hasn’t been seen since @StormTrooperaim was in shock

- Support

- Due to time zone differences it may be difficult for Vungus to do sims for quota, due to the low activity. If accepted I encourage command to work out an alternative for this if Vungus believes it is necessary.

• Like 1

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill