GJ Last form Post (Gobal Resignation)

GJ

yeah so im leaving the server for good i may never come back. i have too much going on in life with school and stuff like that, and im all so leaving because i dont find the server fun anymore. so yeah im leaving the server was very fun and medical is a very good branch, but its dying and someone needs to bring back into its spotlight. spider i hope you bring medical back into its glory days the days when i was i was enlisted and you where enlisted.

Mentions:

Spider and vintage: yall are my great pals of my in utility some of my best friends, minge how we used to minge and great life.

RMG: My best friend in gaminglight and the person i knew before i joined gaminglight me and him go waaaaaaay back.

Inaccurate: Best high command and will be the best Dol (better than Spixe)

Hoovy: The guy that is more dutch than the e11 dutch

Anyways thats all see yall leter

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command

Didnt mention me i see how it is 😞

sad to see you go gj

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

one day we’ll harvest organs together irl… o7

spacer.png