faye's application for medical junioryor commhand

Faye

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Faye

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:0:483338602)? STEAM_0:1:521776845

3. What is your Rank? Elite Medic

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)? GMT+8

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 38, Please don't let my warn count change your view on this application, I've changed and i'm not that mingy faye that you all encountered during 2021, Please judge this application by the application itself!

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? Depends, Mostly a 10/10

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I Know that i deserve this spot to medical command of tons of reasons! Daily, i ALWAYS Show 5-14+ Hours of activity and since medical is the only branch i am in, I Am mostly if not ALWAYS On medical! I Am a GMT Player so i will be active during peak hours and off-hours! So i can keep watch during off-hours. I Have shown hard efforts and patience to the branch. I Currently hold the HIGHEST Activity clock-in in the entirety of medical which is 1910 minutes (31+ Hours!) The record i have beaten was a long 1386 minutes! This shows my patience towards medical. I Am exceptionally efficient to basically everything especially during medical operations (Surgery, Checkups, Medical Dispatches, etc.) I Am also a fairly active person in the FTO Program, Since i have been a medical personnel for 2-5 months now i am well-trained in the SOP And general knowledge of medical! I Most likely dont have to open SOP To do a checkup or a surgery, I Only open SOP If i have to give it to a trainee or if i forgot a certain step. I Am mostly on-time in meetings but i sometimes get late or even miss meeting because of me oversleeping. I Never deny when it comes to assisting in surgeries or roleplay, i come to extreme lengths to find solutions to problems that many people will find difficult to solve. I Know and believe that the most important parts of being command is to be a great leader to ranks below you and show great activity to your branch, I Will NEVER Mistreat someone because they are below my rank, since that would make me an immature and invalid person to be in command. I Will never forget that enlisteds are the future, who knows maybe the person you trained will become high command or make great things happen in your respective branch. I May not have the best reputation because of my warn count but i am trying my very best to get it back up! Ofcourse there are so many people out there that are more qualified to be a command member other than me but i will gurantee that if i take a position of command i will do everything in my power to make medical a much greater branch than it is before, i will never miss the opportunity to promote a person who deserves it.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I Will ask them how and why they are here, if the reason is within RP Range (such as kidnapped, fearrp'd etc) i will guide him back to LCZ without repercussion, if the reason is invalid then i will guide them back to LCZ and giving them a small talk on the way, If this isnt the first time and they resist arrest then i will call an AOS, If they resist further i will call a staff to /demote them off the job and consider removal/strike

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I Will start by browsing through discord to grab the SOP, I Will guide them through the basics such as how to use defib, everything about advanced field medic and so on and give them a small quest to go on to find someone to revive using the defib but if it isnt applicable ill just kms and tell them to revive me

Note: my strike expired today (8/2/2023, wednesday) (according to vintage) so pls dont yell at me

nuts

Edited by Faye

SCPRP Utility Senior Command "Supervisor Of Utility" Faye

utlit

Fuck no 
+support 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

1 hour ago, Jrshafer said:

Fuck no 
+support 

Just to clarify I am + Supporting. 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

Jit Thinks He's Getting a Comeback 💀

+Support

imagine Getting Banned On The Discord 💀 Least You Can be In The CMD Discord

Edited by Luna

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician