Mekia's TE application

Mekia

What is your In-Game name? Mekia

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?:

SteamID: 76561199217001052

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance) Maintenance - Operations Manager/ Medical - Medic

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings) just 1 

Who gave you permission to apply?: Mekia/myself 

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?: I think ill be a good fit for TE bc i'm really active, I'm good at making sure ppl are requesting for Maintenance/Medical and I can help other ppl out If they need armor or medical. I also think I'll be a good TE is bc  i'm able to provide armor and health so i don't have to switch between my Maintenance job and medical job when no other medical or maintenance is active.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?: I would go ahead and ask if there is any other maintenance that could respond to that if no one can't then ill see if there are any other medical on who can assist the nu7 if they are unable to respond I'll ask the NU-7 to report to medical bay and report to 966 cc. If a maintenance unit can respond I'll assist the nu7 out then report to 966 cc for an evaluation of his cc to see what maintenance could do to ensure he doesn't breach again.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would say, I'm unable to respond right now and report to 106 containment cell. But if CI/GOI/D class are breaching 682 I'll see if another maintenace unit can report to 106 cc and assist the Delta 5.

Edited by Mekia

EX D5 SM, RTF SCARO, IAA SA, SVFTO.

Certified trans girl :3