What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922):
Galaxy23 

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?
Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?
Everyday

How often do you use Discord?
Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

I am passionate about gaming and have been an active member of the GamingLight community for three years. Throughout my time here, I have experienced firsthand the positive impact the Support Team has on players' experiences. I want to join the GamingLight Support Team to contribute to this community in a more meaningful way and help enhance the gaming experience for all players. 

As a dedicated and empathetic individual, I believe I can offer valuable assistance to those facing challenges within the gaming environment. I have a strong understanding of Garry's Mod and it's mechanics, allowing me to address various issues effectively and provide timely solutions. Moreover, I possess excellent communication skills, which will enable me to connect with players and create a welcoming and supportive atmosphere.

Being a part of the GamingLight Support Team would not only allow me to give back to the community I love but also further develop my problem-solving abilities and teamwork skills. I am eager to uphold the community's values and ensure that every player's voice is heard and valued.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?
There are many reason why I can be trusted as a member of the support team. First, currently I am a Senior Admin on ImperialRP. Second, I am also the Senior Forums Diplomat for ImperialRP. Finally, I have been in the community for three years and have held multiple command positions and staff related positions.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
Hello! My name is Galaxy what can I do for you today?

Edited by Rivian Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

dM43pL3.png