1. 1. Maybe?

• Yes(why?)
    • No(why?)

What is your in-game name?

Larrie

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?

Over two weeks, before this I have been in shock a couple times.

How much time do you have on the server?

901 Hours listed on Battle Metrics and 897 on steam.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have an extensive amount of time on the server and in battalions that try to uphold the rules and standards of the said battalion. I have been an officer in some other battalions (501st and Star Fighters) so I have seen how the server has changed and how the people of the server change, with this knowledge I will be able to help teach shock enlisted and help the None Commissioned Officer's improve. Since I have been in shock security, I have been trying to see what I can help people with and teach them to the extent of my abilities as a None Commissioned Officer.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

As I have stated above, I have been an officer before and I have witnessed the changes of the server, therefor I have had a large amount of experience as a member of the Gaminglight community. To add onto the previous sentence, I have never been in the wrong side of the staff members of Gaminglight. I try to help the server from people that come to make problems for Gaminglight and I will keep doing this to the best of my abilities.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

If I were to be chosen, I am a person who has a large amount of free time so I would be able to help the members of shock security learn new abilities by hosting some trainings and simulations to better improve the members. I am a very active person on the server from down hours to peak hours of the server so I can see how the different people in the battalion are at the different times of the server being online.

How active can you be?

I am generally fully active at least 6-9 hours every day. I am advising you this will be decreased slightly in upcoming weeks as the start of school approaches. I will still be active in the evening time when school starts. I will be on the server at the least five days a week. I am a competitive swimmer so for at least 3 hours a day I will be doing sports and not able to be online.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

The 2 Majors+ are Shock Vice Commander Zach and Shock Vice Commander Venus.

Honestly Larrie is good at his job. I never seem him minge nor do I have issues with him on staff side of things.

+ Will be active

+Will help keep the battalion engaged

+ As previous officer experience. 

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, Shadow Yerah said:

Honestly Larrie is good at his job. I never seem him minge nor do I have issues with him on staff side of things.

+ Will be active

^

Larrie is very active within shock, and has done very well with his position in heavy, especially considering how quickly he was put into it. I would love to see how he could use those skills to benefit the battalion as a whole. 

Big +Support 

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

12 hours ago, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Will be active

Bro is good. Seen around havent had any issuses to my knowledge.

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

12 hours ago, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Will be active