Jrshafer Medical Command Application

Jrshafer

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Jrshafer

2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634616623

3. What is your Rank? AM 

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time)? EST 

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? In medical none overall one but that was so long ago (Promoted Nu7 at gensec meeting) 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? None 

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8 

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I feel like I should be a medical command member because I have proven to be a worthy, contributing, and dedicated member to any branch that I join! I am loving medical and the people in it therefore I am SO Willing to work my ass off in medical! I highly believe my creative thinking along with others will bring new players. I'm extremely excited to (hopefully) get behind the scenes of Field medic, CCU, and over medical as a whole and come up with new ideas to make this branch more awesome than it already is! If anyone knows one thing about me, I never fail to deliver, especially in a command position.  

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? First I would question them about why they are there, Get there side of the story! Now if they have a mingy reason and aren’t serious about it I would remove them however if its a low level who really doesn’t know better and has a decent reason I would first inform them that they can’t be in HCZ! However it doesn’t end there I then would see who trained that person and simply say Please make sure all trainees verbally agree that they can’t go in HCZ just to avoid confusion 

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

I would first welcome them to Field medic after that I would link them to the SOP and go over everything with them! I will make sure they know the importance of defibbing in D block, Name formats, What ranks they will be starting out as and also the restrictions on when you can buy defibs from the F4 menu after that I would go over the conditions procedures! I would then inform them of the passive bounties after they have correct name format and the WL I would then logged them in the discord and give tags 

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I would pull him aside and tell him to stop shooting unless you or another Non combatant is actively being shot if I see him still shooting D class in D block it would lead to a strike! 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team