Beshs Junior Officer application

Big Bob

What is your in-game rank and name. Crewman Besh

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:1:110568046

How long have you been in Naval? 5 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?

From my time has Crewman Apprentice to Crewman albeit short, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here in naval and the gameplay and interactions it has given me. I wish to become a part of the NCO core to give more to the branch that I have come to enjoy. Helping to guide new players coming into naval to become efficient and effective crewman. I want to server a greater purpose inside the branch to help improve and maintain what makes naval great.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

Hosting tryouts: 

Conducting tryouts stands as a crucial responsibility for junior officers, serving as a vital mechanism for the branch to consistently attract new recruits and maintain a presence aboard the ISD. Moreover, it serves the purpose of identifying recruits who may not meet the standards of the imperial navy, thereby upholding the principles of excellence within our ranks.

Upholding standards: 

As an NCO, it is of utmost significance to diligently uphold the responsibility of ensuring that our enlisted personnel consistently adhere to the standards that define the imperial navy. The task of guiding and disciplining them as they navigate their way through the ranks assumes a pivotal role in sustaining the exceptional standards we demand from every single member within our branch. With an unwavering commitment to our core values, NCOs act as mentors, continuously nurturing and shaping the character of our enlisted personnel. By providing steadfast guidance, constructive feedback, and mentorship, they instill in them the principles of discipline, professionalism, and unwavering loyalty to the empire.

Leadership: 

In instances where a senior naval officer may not be present, the responsibility of leading our Imperial navy into battle against our enemy's rests upon the capable shoulders of the NCOs. It is imperative for these NCOs to possess exceptional leadership qualities, as they guide our enlisted personnel through conflicts. By leveraging their exceptional organizational acumen, unwavering leadership prowess, and comprehensive understanding of battle, these NCOs play a pivotal role in securing victorious outcomes for the Empire in the face of daunting challenges. Their unwavering dedication ensures that our forces are orchestrated with precision and coherence, enabling us to triumph.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer? 

In my role as a junior officer, I will myself commitment to the branch, ensuring that I fulfill my duties to the utmost extent. I recognize the importance of assisting the officer core in any tasks they entrust me with, thereby easing their burden and contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of our operations. As well has, serving has a prime example to the enlisted of how they should act and conduct themselves during events and standard duties.