Crimson TE Application

Luna

What is your In-Game name?: 

Crimson

What is your Steam ID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:608574246

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Doctor

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

6 (Can't Send The Image, But I Can Show I discord)

Who gave you permission to apply?

HOME Silence

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (150+ Words)?

Am a CMD In 2 Branches, And I Have Good Grammar, I Am A Leader In My Ways In, Am A Doctor In Medical, It Shows that I Was trustworthy Enough To Be in That Spot Just like TE And I Am A 2LT In D5, It Shows How I Am a Leader And Good At Combat Those 2 Positions Show That I Spend Countless Hours Into My Branch And Game, It Also Shows What I Am Capable Of Doing And Making TE Better, I hope You Can Give Me A Chance And I Prove To You that I Can Be a Good TE

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

I Would Go For SCP-966 Cell First, Because the Sooner I Get An SCP Secured, The Sooner I Can Save More People And Because a Higher Rank In CMD Told Me So.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are en route to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I Would go For 106 First, there Really Isn't a Good Idea For Me Not to Do My Job Than Group With G9, 106 Is also Keter Class SCP And Those are the Most Dangerous I Believe going For a Keter Is better Because It Had its benefits.

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

Solid Gramart Honestly Really Well Done I Hope You Get te At Soem Poeint

+Support

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Accepted!

Speak to Utility Senior Command+ for training.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member