1. 1. -

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Axle

What is your current rank?

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?

About two weeks, though I have been in shock before.

How much time do you have on the server?

760 hours according to battlemetrics, but over 2500 according to steam.

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I have a significant amount of experience on the server now, and have been a member of almost every battalion. Because of this I have extensive knowledge about how most of the server operates and could use that to better guide and lead the enlisted and NCOs, this experience means I can also answer many questions that some others can't, which is an essential part of being an officer in my opinion, as officers should be helping to teach those below them to help better prepare them to become NCOs or officers themselves.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

As mentioned above, I have likely at least 1000 hours on the server, although I suspect the number to be much higher, and I have also donated an amount of money that, to me, is not insignificant. I do not think that being a donor makes me a better choice, but I do think that the amount of time and money I've invested into the server means I am very unlikely to throw it away on something that may make me untrustworthy in the eyes of the server. Also, over hundreds of hours across close to three and a half years on the server I have never received a formal warning.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I am focusing a lot of attention on the heavy sub battalion at the moment, but as an officer I would like to be hosting sims for the whole battalion to participate in to try to increase the overall activity and engagement of the members of shock, not just heavy. I believe that this is something that sets me apart from other potential applicants, as while I know some people who host sims, trainings, and tryouts simply to meet their quotas, I do them simply because I enjoy it and such am likely to host a lot more to keep people from being bored between events and similar things.

How active can you be?

I am generally fully active at least 6-8 hours every day. this should be expected to decrease slightly in upcoming weeks as the start of school approaches, but I will still likely be very active in the evening once school starts, as I do not spend much time on schoolwork at home. When school starts, however, Fridays and Saturdays will be low activity days for me, as I will have to perform with the marching band at both football games and competitions. This may impeded my ability to attend meetings, but this will only happen for a few Saturdays out of the year, as band competitions stop toward the end of October and don't start until the beginning of September.

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?

VCMDR Zach and VCMDR Venus

Edited by Axo

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

+Knows what is required of him to be Shock.

+He is on all the time

+As an NCO he handle his job amazingly even when it was just him

+He does not minge, or mess around when it comes to his SOP.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png